• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

LIN And CBS Renew Affiliations In 10 Markets

Funny how WLFI-TV channel 18 of Lafayette, IN will stay with CBS and their sister station will lose it. Take away the Colts and I wonder if WLFI-TV would've re upped.

As for LIN, I wonder how long their contract is with ABC for WTNH-TV channel 8 in New Haven. Last time I checked, Merideth Broadcasting, Inc. owned WFSB-TV (CBS) channel 3 of Hartford.

Funny how WLFI-TV channel 18 of Lafayette, IN will stay with CBS and their sister station will lose it. Take away the Colts and I wonder if WLFI-TV would've re upped.

Along with WANE and WTHI. Since WISH is pretty much the hub for LIN's Midwest operations (including reception and packaging of CBS Newspath stories), it makes me wonder if some operations will have to be de-hubbed from WISH and handled by the local stations now.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom