• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Charleston: Two girls and a guy return 9/15!

Actually, they have actually moved away from being an Hot AC or an Adult Top 40. So, IT'S OFFICIAL! WMXZ aka, "Mix 96" is NOW A FULL-FLEDGED MAINSTREAM CHR/TOP 40 Format. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PEOPLE AT APEX, sorry for Ace and TJ leaving :(, but this may be a comeback for one of the greatest and possibly the most nostalgic radio show in CHARLESTON EVER!! WAIT TILL local resident STEPHEN COLBERT HEARS ABOUT THIS!!! Sadly, he won't do it on The Colbert Report, not even when it ends in 2015, as he will be in CBS, for The Late Show, replacing Letterman.

Actually, they have actually moved away from being an Hot AC or an Adult Top 40. So, IT'S OFFICIAL! WMXZ aka, "Mix 96" is NOW A FULL-FLEDGED MAINSTREAM CHR/TOP 40 Format. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PEOPLE AT APEX, sorry for Ace and TJ leaving :(, but this may be a comeback for one of the greatest and possibly the most nostalgic radio show in CHARLESTON EVER!! WAIT TILL local resident STEPHEN COLBERT HEARS ABOUT THIS!!! Sadly, he won't do it on The Colbert Report, not even when it ends in 2015, as he will be in CBS, for The Late Show, replacing Letterman.

If they have flipped to CHR/Top 40 great move!!! I just wish a station in Charleston actually had some energy. How about hit the town as "Charleston's Party Station!" Remember 94.3 THE BEAT? Remember B92? I guess Apex wants to give Cumulus another run with the return of Pop and Urban (99.3 The Box), but this time at the same time!

If they have flipped to CHR/Top 40 great move!!! I just wish a station in Charleston actually had some energy. How about hit the town as "Charleston's Party Station!" Remember 94.3 THE BEAT? Remember B92? I guess Apex wants to give Cumulus another run with the return of Pop and Urban (99.3 The Box), but this time at the same time!

I think Mix 96 will only go Mainstream CHR/Top 40/Pop, as they added some rap music, like Meghan Trainor's All About That Bass and Iggy Azalea's Fancy. 2 Girls and a Guy has only been on another mainstream top 40 station and that was WMXZ's competetor 95SX WSSX.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom