• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Why is FXX running Classic Simpsons in Stretch-o-vision?

The episodes you saw may had been cropped from top to bottom rather than stretched from left to right since the episode I just saw had its top and bottom portions obscured by black bars. I guess someone at FXX figured this would prevent folks from wanting to record them (this may apply to every other 4:3 episode to be shown by FXX).

Last edited:
I had noticed the final scenes and credits sequences for certain episodes appearing stretched horizontally rather than appearing with their top and bottom portions cropped by black bars like their other scenes.

I believe the only scenes and sequences FXX would show in a "stretched" format would be any scene or sequence with subtitles or credits, based on all of the episodes I had seen in the marathon so far.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom