• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

kluv the Christmas Station

U

Unregistered

Hi When do you think that kluv will start the Christmas Music this year?

Hi I think that kluv will be all Christmas in between November 1st and the 15th of this year?

Hi I know Halloween is in 3 weeks any guesses to what day kluv will flip to the Christmas Music this year?

Hi
I know that this is the 1st week of November any guesses to when kluv is going to flip the switch to the christmas music on kluv?

Any guesses to if kluv is going to start the Christmas Music this next Friday or the Next Friday November the 14th?

Hi Are there any guesses to when kluv is going to flip the switch to the Christmas Music I heard an promo today about it on kluv any guessses if it is going to be on this week or the next week?

Hi Kluv
Is doing there Christmas Station promos any guesses to when the Christmas Music will be on? I am Predecting that the Christmas music will be on Friday November the 14th this year last year they started the Christmas Music on Friday November the 15th and I predict that kluv will be playing Christmas Music on Friday November the 14th this year about the same time as last year?

Any guesses to when the Christmas Music will be on kluv I still predict that the Christmas Music will be on Friday November 14th this year

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom