• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

NASH ICON coming to Lake Charles

Lets see 95.1, 96.1, 99.5, 101.7 cover LCH (in most places...though 95.1 and 101.7 are BMT signals and 101.7 is Nash already) and now another country station? Well, Cmuless is not known for making smart radio....this brand will burn out quickly...

To add, CW, I've been listening online and there is nothing 'exciting' about the music mix. For me, it was pretty much a jukebox of overplayed, tired songs . I was bored after 30 minutes. Personally, I prefer either hit country (like Nash) or a classic country station.

I know LCH is small and KQLK's former 5 share isn't huge, but I agree on the saturation of country music in LCH. Cumulus already has the #1 country station by far--why do they need to 'flank' it? Is there possibly an expectation of more billing under this format?

Last edited:
The stations top of the hour ID is not legal. It is supposed to be KQLK-FM De Ridder/Lake Charles. But instead it's KQLK-FM Lake Charles.

The radio app DOES NOT give you the over the air audio and Legal ID..it can be different on the stream....should have known an unregistered idiot would post such...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom