• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

950 KJR Beginning of Sports format question 1990

Hey Guys and DJ Alan:

Would any of you guys know when KJR started there sports programming from 6pm-6am in 1990?

And when they started there sports programming from 3pm-6am?

Thanks for your help.

T.J.

Hey Guys: After doing some research I found out that KJR went sports at night in 1989. With Sports Byline USA and Ron Barr. Would anybody know when in 1989 this happened? I have been doing research on this for the past 4 hours and can't find ANYTHING on this at all.

Thanks for your help on this one. I really need it.

T.J.

I remember Sonics' voice Bob Blackburn was doing a sports show at night too....1990.

YES you are right Bob Blackburn did a show called "Calling All Sports" Mon-Fri 6pm-8pm and then from 8pm-10pm was Sports Byline USA with Ron Barr. 10pm-11pm was a show called "Sports Final" then from 11pm-12mid "Sports Final Extra". From 12mid to 5am was the repeat of the above.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom