• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Best Stations in Chicago?

Having sampled pretty much all the Chi-Town radio stations over time: For Classic Rock, WDRV does a much better job than The Loop IMO. Not too repetitive with the music selections, DJ's who know their stuff. For newer music FM, I perfer "The Mix" and also 100.3. Enjoy the talk on The Score as well. Those are my four choices.

Wxrt

I really love WXRT. From sound quality to playlist to on-air talent - I love everything about it. There is just so much going on with that station.

In less you are a fan of lot of their daily talk shows I wouldn't call WGN Radio the best station in Chicago even though I know nobody mentions it, but it would be the best if you want all local talk without the national radio shows that airs.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom