• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WKNR Programming changes (Really Big Show)

fingers

Regular Participant
It sounds like Hammer is going to 3-6 with his own show, Jerod is going to RBS-Hooley on later? I think Hooley and Jerod had no chemistry, not sure if he and Rizzo will work. I think Rizzo and Casey or Matt would make a fun show-I like Rizzo with a younger voice. I just cant take anymore of the "Aaronnn...stoppp!!" banter Rizzo had with Goldhammer. The troll radio with him just wore me out

It sounds like Hammer is going to 3-6 with his own show, Jerod is going to RBS-Hooley on later? I think Hooley and Jerod had no chemistry, not sure if he and Rizzo will work. I think Rizzo and Casey or Matt would make a fun show-I like Rizzo with a younger voice. I just cant take anymore of the "Aaronnn...stoppp!!" banter Rizzo had with Goldhammer. The troll radio with him just wore me out

Jerrod is quite good, I also wonder, though, how he will work with Rizzo. I can just imagine the Goldhammer show...""turn your mike off"..."can I say that"..."oh, turn your mike off again"...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom