• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Howard Stern responding to Imus' wife's attack on him

She says Howard is ugly. Have you seen Imus lately (in the last 20 years or so)?

I always through she was skank like Nancy Reagan.

IMDB Bio of Deidre Coleman Imus

Although husband Don Imus claims that Deidre was a model at the time he met her, in actuality, her "modeling" was confined to carrying cards announcing round numbers at boxing matches. Don Imus frequently states that Deidre's modeling portfolio consisted of "half-naked photos"; these were, in fact, photos of her in the bathing suits she wore when displaying round number cards at boxing matches. She additionally worked as a personal trainer at the gymnasium in the Plaza Hotel in Manhattan prior to her marriage to Don Imus.

Look at Michelle Obama and Hillary.

I'd rather look at Hillary than Deidre or Nancy. Michelle is also a skank. Clearly, your judgements in this area are completely politically driven. I wish I had a name for what's lower than skank to apply to Palin, Bachmann and Ingraham.

I made it through about 10 minutes of Stern's rant. Yawn. Who really cares about either of these old coots?

I made it through about 10 minutes of Stern's rant. Yawn. Who really cares about either of these old coots?

I guess I wouldn't either if they weren't two of the last three real radio personalities left.

Look at who you're dealing with. That's all he does. He called Paul Harvey a "ho", for goodness sake.

And hanging out here is all you do. I listened to some of your show. You really need to spend less time here and more on show prep. And know what you're going to say BEFORE you open the mic and start talking.

And hanging out here is all you do. I listened to some of your show. You really need to spend less time here and more on show prep. And know what you're going to say BEFORE you open the mic and start talking.

When you sign my paycheck you can comment on what I do. Until then, continue being the bitter old on the beach nobody that you are.

When you sign my paycheck you can comment on what I do. Until then, continue being the bitter old on the beach nobody that you are.

I suppose you say that to the coal miners in town, too.

With an attitude like that you'll never make it to a big market like, say, Casper.

It's one thing to shave your head but asking people to call you "Jean Luc" is a bit much.

I'd rather look at Hillary than Deidre or Nancy. Michelle is also a skank. Clearly, your judgements in this area are completely politically driven. I wish I had a name for what's lower than skank to apply to Palin, Bachmann and Ingraham.

Yours is politically driven if you think Hillary is better than Palin, Bachmann, and Ingraham.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom