• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

A Woody Update

S

stevensonair

For those who care where the former owner of WSBX disappeared to, he reinvented himself as "Roger Miller" on a pay to play AM in San Bernardino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-LjYC6fkjU&list=UUYkfxuugncOSBAVg6q0o3lA

"they're calling this film about American heroes a propaganda film. What's up with that? What was "Stella Got Her Groove Back?" "Huh? Isn't that propaganda too? I don't know if that makes any sense and i don't really care, the liberal message makes no sense, so maybe sometimes I'm given a pass, but then thats racist if i bring it up isn't it? isn't it crazy? haven't they cheapened the word racist? What's up with that?Aren't Martin Luther King Jr., isn't he rolling in his grave?"

He's also selling "Presidential Enemy List" membership cards and (supposedly) starting a dining establishment in Cabo. Renaissance man.

That dining establishment wouldn't be the "Rockin' R Ranch," would it?

I'll tell you who's rolling in his grave, it's Roger Miller, for Stevie-boy's appropriating his name.

I love the frequent "Woody updates" on here...to know that such a man exists, and can keep pulling the wool over folk's eyes is simply amazing.

Also wonder if his pay-for-play station in San Bernadino is the same one Poorman (of Loveline, KROQ, and MTV fame) broadcasted on? They seem like two peas in a pod...and considering Woody "worked" at KROQ, they should pool their money together for just one show as a duo! Slows the bleeding!

And lastly, this made me realize how funny Opie and Anthony were at one point...somebody posted this on a previous "Woody update" and I spat up my Mini-wheats listening to it. If you haven't given it a listen, check out Woody getting a dose of his own medicine!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DugiVzmGS2Y

Radio-X

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom