• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New shows coming into your market in Sept. 2014

I am in the Jackson, Miss. market and the only program I could find was the new talk show 'The Real' which is coming to WDBD Fox 40 and WLBT 3. And that is it. Anyone know what your local affiliates will be bringing to your are in September?

Here in Cleveland, Ohio we have many new shows. The following have been announced to be coming this fall.
Celebrity Name Game WKYC(NBC3) time: TBA
Meredith WEWS(ABC5) Weekdays at 10am
The Real WJW(FOX8) Weekdays at 2pm
The Now WEWS(ABC5) Only on Scripps Stations Weekdays at 4pm
Justice with Judge Mablean WBNX(CW55) Weekdays at 1pm
Mike and Molly Weekdays at 7pm, Cougar Town Weekdays at 4pm, and The Goodwife Weekends late night, will all air on WBNX(CW55)
Raising Hope WUAB(MNTV43) time: TBA
TBA: Hot in Cleveland, Hot Bench, The Social, Blue Bloods, Judge Faith Jenkins

The Real is coming to WJZY this fall.

The Real on KCYU Fox 41, unknown time so far.
Raising Hope will be on KSTW in Seattle, I think KIMA-DT2 (CW Plus) will air it here in Yakima.
NO clue on Hot In Cleveland, Mike & Molly, Cougar Town, Blue Bloods weekend reruns, Meredith Vieira, Hot Bench, or the new Mablean Ephraim/Byron Allen crap show.

-crainbebo

Meredith Viera times are online. Check to see which station in your area has it and the time. It will be on WSOC at 10 am and on WAXN at 9 am. I believe starting September 15.

http://meredithvieirashow.com/when-to-watch/

Last edited:
MEREDITH VIEIRA
KIRO Seattle at 9AM - replacing Rachael Ray. Wonder where that will go.
Here in Yakima, it replaces the cancelled "The Test" at 9AM on KIMA-29 and KEPR-19 in the Tri-Cities.
KATU is also airing it over in Portland.

-crainbebo

Ellen was 6AM in Memphis - I believe on WLMT, a couple years ago. I wonder if it's a one-day delay. Wonder if they feed Ellen in the overnights on the big dish.

-crainbebo

6am in Memphis, 2am in Atlanta and St Louis!?!? Some odd times.

I think the reason stations put syndicated talk shows or game shows in overnight time slots is that the station (WSB and KSDK, in this case) has low expectations for the show.

Last edited:
6am in Memphis, 2am in Atlanta and St Louis!?!? Some odd times.

2 PM in Los Angeles... Not bad!

Someone posted on Wikipedia that "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" would start airing on Fox-owned stations in Dallas and Austin in September. What a Waco!

I'm sure that was a fake. KDFW would not like having any cartoons on the air, ditto KTBC. Some Fox stations jumped for joy when the weekday Fox Kids block ended around 2001 - it wasn't making MONEY at all!

-crainbebo

I think the reason stations put syndicated talk shows or game shows in overnight time slots is that the station (WSB and KSDK, in this case) has low expectations for the show.

Those could also be the second airings of the day and the first airings haven't registered.

If at all, My Little Pony could be on a Nick Jr block or a subchannel network for E/I credit. Obviously networks nowadays hardly care about kids, they only do E/I shows as an FCC/Congress requirement, and if E/I shows never happened they would show 3 hrs of infomercials instead.

-crainbebo

Wow, the listing for WSOC of Meredith Viera at 10 am has been removed. That's strange. Now only says WAXN at 9 am.

"Mike and Molly" will premiere on KCAL 9 in Los Angeles, with "2 Broke Girls" to join that same channel in 2015.

"Celebrity Name Game" will air on KTLA 5 (the CW) in Los Angeles.

"Anger Management" will air on Fox 11 and/or MyNetworkTV (channel 13) in Los Angeles.

Last edited:
2 PM in Los Angeles... Not bad!

Someone posted on Wikipedia that "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" would start airing on Fox-owned stations in Dallas and Austin in September. What a Waco!

What's next? SpongeBob on selected Fox/CW/MNT/Me-TV/Ind 5 nights a week?

What's next? SpongeBob on selected Fox/CW/MNT/Me-TV/Ind 5 nights a week?

That's light for a hoax on Wikipedia. For the longest time, there was an obnoxious editor who insisted WSB-TV was switching to Nick Jr...on their main channel! And don't get me started on the multiple hoaxers who try to assert Cartoon Network will eventually be a broadcast networ..

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom