• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

1510am, 93.7 "The Rock"!!

oldies76

Star Participant
http://www.937therock.com/

New station in the Denver area throwing out the hits of the 60's onward and many "Oh Wows" / lost hits. Please take a listen, far above the average for ordinary for classic hits.

Nice to hear a station like this for a change. Denver residents will enjoy this one.
105.1 is the area's other classic hits station with mainly 70's and 80's reruns.

I think the signal comes in strong for just being a low power FM. It's fun to listen to how radio use to be....I hope they make it.

I've heard the station & find the format to be BORING !!! It's like listening to KOSI or the old KLIR FM 100 in the "Beautiful Music" era of the 1970s (Only WITHOUT the music that made the genre what it was)

In short, this format be around N-F-L - Not For Long

JMO.....

Pat

I've heard the station & find the format to be BORING !!! It's like listening to KOSI or the old KLIR FM 100 in the "Beautiful Music" era of the 1970s (Only WITHOUT the music that made the genre what it was)

In short, this format be around N-F-L - Not For Long

There always KXKL 105.1 for you instead.

Last edited:
One of the more refreshing stations in Denver with a deep library. They focus on 70s and 80s, but I have heard a some early to mid 60s (becoming harder to find these days) to even a few somewhat recent hits from the last few years such as The Fray, Katy Perry and Adele. DJ McCoy is a great voice too. I hope they make it, too.

One of the more refreshing stations in Denver with a deep library. They focus on 70s and 80s, but I have heard a some early to mid 60s (becoming harder to find these days) to even a few somewhat recent hits from the last few years such as The Fray, Katy Perry and Adele. DJ McCoy is a great voice too. I hope they make it, too.

Yeah, I hope so too. I truly enjoy stations like this with deeper libraries and goals of audience satisfaction. 105.1 is good, but as usual, corporate owned classic hits stations tend to have miniscule libraries and excessive repeats.

AM 950 is very good too! 50's and 60's classic gold!

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom