• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

97.3 air one?

U

Unregistered

Is there a 97.3 air one between Austin and San antonio? I am picking this up, isn't that a little close to KJ 97?

Yes it is too close but I've never picked it up. I bet if it really is there that KZAR was having transmitter problems. If you listen the station should ID itself every hour.

97.3 Air one K247CB

It is a translator rebroadcasting KZAR from SA. They don't have to ID themselves but a couple of times a day.

It belongs to Frank McCoy, formally of DeathStar.

they are also trying to move it to Buda on the eastside of 35.

Looks like the move has been made? According to Radio locator they moved up to Mustang Ridge. I can pick up KJ again.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom