• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Financial Exchange coming to Providence

Barry Armstrong announced that the Financial Exchange is coming to Providence starting next Monday on WHJJ-AM. Looks like they are either dropping Glen Beck or will run the show later. Barry's show is on
weekdays from 10 a.m. - Noon.

Good choice. I've streamed the show and find it entertaining. Granted it has a financial / investing slant but does branch out into other areas. It's a good example of what talk radio should be, interesting, entertaining and informative. Albeit a bit specific to investing and finances, it won't be everyone's first choice. But, does add variety to the ho-hum talk radio programming world.

Enough already with shows that spend their time carping about public personalities.

I heard that the show will be aired from 6-8 PM weeknights. Currently they air Mark Levin live at that time, so I'm not sure if they will still air his show at another time.

WHJJ has a contract to broadcast PawSox games and preemet shows broadcast at that time, but the shows are available on its website while the game is being heard on its over the air signal. The station announces that on the day of the Pawsox game.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom