• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Mississippi Public Broadcasting's Replacement for "Tell Me More"

M

Mario500

Examiner.com has a report about this replacement for their radio network's regular programming schedule.

I wonder how many are aware that you can get MPB radio by tuning to the TV subchannel .4. 29.4 in jackson and going to "multi audio" on your TV remote and pick up the HD radio feed with "Think radio" on 1, radio reading service on 2 and music on 3.

Examiner.com has details on more changes planned for Mississippi Public Broadcasting's regular programming schedule as a result of "Tell Me More" coming to an end (hint: "Tell Me More" would not be the only program to be gone soon).

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom