• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Wzme

stanleyjohn

Regular Participant
Any predictions what happens to wzme on july31 when it has to drop metv?? My guess is it will move the works to the front or go 24/7 infro commercials.They have a feud with RTV so I don't think they will be showing that.

Just Maybe!! wzme will be able to keep metv.If you look at wzme's over the air coverage! its signal dosnt expand to most if not all of the NYC area.So if wzme can agree to drop its nyc cable providers and keep the others it would no longer be competing with the new metv station and be able to keep airing metv.

Just took another look at the wzme facebook page and they have replied that wzme will continue to carry METV to its CT viewers after wjlp channel 3 goes on the air in nyc.I may of been correct in a earlier post that wzme can still carry METV for Ct since its not in the nyc market.The cable providers from the nyc area to get wzme will either drop wzme or wzme could broadcast works from one of its sub channels or 24/7 infromercials.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom