• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Is This Board DOA?

Wow, what has happened to this board? It is dead, a far cry from what it use to be.... Sad

So! Where have YOU been? :cool: A number of my favorite people are like you.... they have been slow to show up since the thing got working again. If this were the military... maybe the Drill Sergeant would have you do a bunch of push-ups. All we ask of you is a hand full of good posts.

It's a bit slow, mostly because it was down for so long before it was revived. But the Sac board has always been a bit sparse.

Yes, I just recently discovered the board was up again. I do hope some of the regulars return. Okay, Mr. Goat Cowboy, I'm starting my push-ups now :)

If I recall correctly, someone else bought the site (or at least the forums) after they were shut down and reopened them. Methinks few people know about it

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom