• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Ghost Town

I was wondering the same thing. It's like an eternity waiting for new news on any boards now.

We're all in our air-conditioned buildings or swimming pools to get out of the heat.

Too bad - this used to be a good place for AZ area radio / TV info...
"Dag nabbit, Luke, Kate, Hassie & Pepino"
Grandpa Amos McCoy

I wasn't even aware that this site had returned until today. What was even more amazing was that my login is still good.

When this site abruptly shut down quicker than 98.7's flip to sports, a lot of people followed the lamplighter thread to another site and never returned.

I stayed on both sites but not much happening on that other one either. Unless you are interested in KTAR or the Lamptimer, that is.

Seems like in the end, this board is getting the most action.
Looks like the "Big Bad Board" that played everybody is getting all the action and the "nice board" will finish last.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom