• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WMYQ Keeps On Truckin | WBUS Miami Jazz

Great job Loved South Florida radio back them - it was the best. BTW did you ever obtain any additional air-checks from K-102?
Take care.

Tom S; Seattle

The Old K102 Rock of the 80's
I don't think the internet would be able to handle the airchecks that I've recently loaded into folders. I probably have 1GB 100 Hours or more worth.
About 11 months worth of airchecks from Afternoon to Eve Drive. Its too bad K102 sank as fast as it did, really thought it might have gone somewhere bringing in the 80's decade

The Old K102 Rock of the 80's
I don't think the internet would be able to handle the airchecks that I've recently loaded into folders. I probably have 1GB 100 Hours or more worth.
About 11 months worth of airchecks from Afternoon to Eve Drive. Its too bad K102 sank as fast as it did, really thought it might have gone somewhere bringing in the 80's decade

What does K102 have to do with WMYQ?

Alan Michaels K102

I'm really enjoying the WFUN Tribute. Love how you've included all the old jingles and liners. Excellent job.

I tried listening tonight, but now I get a request for a user name and password. I checked the South Florida radio page carefully, but can't find a place to register.

Thank you!

I tried listening tonight, but now I get a request for a user name and password. I checked the South Florida radio page carefully, but can't find a place to register.

Thank you!

Refresh your browser and go to station website direct. More than one way to our launch streams on site.
You can email and I will send you a direct audio link. [email protected]

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom