• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Stations and times for Absolutely 80s Spotlight

HawkeyeST

Frequent Participant
Here are all the stations I managed to find that air the five-minute-or-less version of the weekly three hour show hosted by Nina Blackwood:

Bedford, IN - 105.5 WQRK ('Super Oldies') - M-F 8:45am ET (also airs 3 hr show)
Cass City, MI - 92.1 WIDL ('Mix 92.1') - M-F 5pm ET (time approximate; also airs 3 hr show)
Miles City, MT - 92.3 KYUS-FM - M-F (time unknown; also airs 3 hr show)

I'm sure not all the stations that air this daily feature will air the weekend show (and vice versa), but so far, I only found three that air the vignette...

UPDATE: I have found another station that airs 'Absolutely '80s Spotlight'-- Plymouth, NC's WPNC, which airs Nina's segment at 12:30pm Eastern Time. This station also airs '8-track Playback'

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom