• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Modern Worship and more

Time to move on - people!

I didn't know you were one of the moderators. Congratulations!

The thing is, the #1 source for new contemporary worship music used in churches is (are you ready for this?) Contemporary Christian Music format radio stations. Whatever new songs climb the CCM charts are soon covered by Praise Bands in churches around the country.

The thing is, the #1 source for new contemporary worship music used in churches is (are you ready for this?) Contemporary Christian Music format radio stations. Whatever new songs climb the CCM charts are soon covered by Praise Bands in churches around the country.

I kind of bowed out of moderation - it was too structured time wise. I am starting my own company with two friends and the time requirements are incredible. If they let me come in here on my own schedule like I do with other forums I moderate, that would be different. But they want people here at certain hours live, and I can't commit to that.

He steered the discussion back to radio. Now if we can just keep it there.

He steered the discussion back to radio. Now if we can just keep it there.

There's a licensing agency that churches use to reproduce CCM song lyrics on pew folders and/or projection screens, CCLI. They also provide downloadable sheet music for church musicians. A Christian song's position on the airplay charts is also reflected in CCLI sheet music downloads.

Okay, just one more and then we can move back to radio.

Before the service Sunday, I heard the wife of the man who is in charge of finding our new music director talking to the old music director. It seems her last day is December 7. It won't be a surprise but I guess she had to make sure the woman will be there. We will have a celebration for her that Sunday. 34 years.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom