• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

90's songs gone from WSFR Playlist

U

Unregistered

It looks like the 90's songs that WSFR were playing this fall and winter are gone. They are still playing some of the 80's bands like GNR and Skid Row. But for the most part the have "regressed" back to their old ways.

It looks like the 90's songs that WSFR were playing this fall and winter are gone. They are still playing some of the 80's bands like GNR and Skid Row. But for the most part the have "regressed" back to their old ways.

For some reason, though, they can't quite seem to completely shake off two particular songs: Stone Temple Pilots "Plush" and Pearl Jam's "Jeremy". I'm still hearing them every now and then, as in the past couple of days. I can't complain too much, though, I do like the songs. But they're a little out of place.

The 90's songs are gone and they have been replaced with 80's Rock/pop hits. Rick Springfield, Survivor, Scandal are just a few that I have heard. All of these used to be played on AOR stations back in the day. Thumbs up for trying something different. WQMF should take some notes.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom