• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Mark the Shark gone

U

Unregistered

Apparently, Mark The Shark was let go at The Blitz this week. I hate to see that happen to a radio vet like Mark. I'm very surprised North American would let him go.

Too bad they Let Shark go. He was at his best on his old Saturday Morning Sports Blitz show. Will he turn up at 95.5 or 71.1? I remember him on 92X in the 80's.

Is this the same MTS from WMMR Philadelphia in the 80's???

I highly doubt it. I think he started at 99.7 around 1987. I'm far from certain about any of this, but Nabco rarely hires talent from much larger markets. Maybe someone else will remember more of the specifics about MTS.

I believe Mark went to NABCO from WCOL AM maybe in the mid 80's. Don't know where he was before that.

He was part of the morning show on 92X. so that takes him back at least to the early 80's.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom