• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Phoenix Gets Cozi

Finally, Phoenix gets Cozi TV. It began airing yesterday on the NBC Telemundo O&O KTAZ channel 39.3.

Get TV, Antenna TV and Cozi TV - it's been a good year so far for Phoenix OTA programming choices.

Thank you, sir. The monthly updates will begin here again, assuming all of the BB codes are the same.

"Marcus Welby" (12:00 PM ET) aired on 39.3 at 10:00 AM; "The Avengers" (1:00 PM ET) followed at 11:00 AM. Seems to be the same schedule times as on KVOA 4.2 Tucson. With both stations airing Cozi on a one-hour delay, who's doing the delay--the local stations or a delayed network feed?

BTW--I checked zap2it.com a few minutes ago, and it had not yet updated the listings with Cozi TV on KTAZ 39.3.

How many more stations can we expect airing the same "classic" 60's and 70's programming? I think we now have 5 in Phoenix.

How many more stations can we expect airing the same "classic" 60's and 70's programming? I think we now have 5 in Phoenix.

I beg to ask the question whether we need two weather subchannels (KPHO 5.2 and their unwillingness to go away is as much of a mystery as the lamptimer at one particular AM radio station). As for subchannel networks with original programming, ABC has the Live Well Network, but they seem to be losing affiliates (no surprise since they didn't really add too many new shows or episodes).

Last edited:
I for one, am grateful for each and every one!!!!!!!!!
Lots of those old shows beat the new garbage they
have on today!

The problem though is they have virtually identical playlists. I don't need to watch "Leave It To Beaver" on three different subs.

The problem though is they have virtually identical playlists. I don't need to watch "Leave It To Beaver" on three different subs.

There will be some overlap between Me-TV/Cozi/Antenna and cable's TV Land. That's a given. The only overlap I see between the subchannels are shows/movies shared by cousins Antenna and This, and "Make Room For Daddy" (Cozi airs it every day while Me-TV shows it once a week). The larger program distributors sell them exclusively to different networks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom