• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WJJL-AM What is their status?

I'm not saying WJJL belongs in this catagory, I'll leave that to people who are in the market to give their opinion. Nation wide I think the F.C.C. needs to step up enforcement of the law and get offending stations to either fix what's broken and pay the fine, or get their license yanked. Why prolong the agony? Fewer stations on the AM band would help get rid of at least some of the noise problem.

What's lost in this discussion is the fact that WJJL stands out in both markets as a real treasure playing real oldies. It's a great station and for Casa Rico alone it deserves a place on the dial. Some stations may be better managed but nobody other than industry suits would consider that a factor in choosing what to listen to. Hang in there WJJL.

Why prolong the agony? Fewer stations on the AM band would help get rid of at least some of the noise problem.

Pull the plug on 970, 1270, 1300, 1330, 1340, 1440 and 1520 tomorrow and not more than two hundred people in Erie and Niagara counties would miss them. Well, maybe you and three of your closest radio friends.

Pull the plug on 970, 1270, 1300, 1330, 1340, 1440 and 1520 tomorrow and not more than two hundred people in Erie and Niagara counties would miss them. Well, maybe you and three of your closest radio friends.

Pish posh.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom