• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Song Name Game

In this game, the first person posts a song title and artist. The second person posts another song title, either by the same artist or a different one. One catch: At least one word in the second post much match a word in the first post. The next person after that continues in the same fashion. Here's a sample to show how this works:

A posts "Bad Bad Leroy Brown," Jim Croce
B posts "Brown Sugar," Rolling Stones
C posts "Paint it Black," Rolling Stones
D posts "Iron Man," Black Sabbath

and so forth.

I'll start the game with "Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress," Hollies

"Cool Night" - Paul Davis (a 1981 soft rock song)
This might be fun!

-crainbebo

"In Your Eyes" - Peter Gabriel (probably one of the most played 1980s soft rock songs)

-crainbebo

A Face In The Crowd - Tom Petty

R

"Free Fallin'" Tom Petty (1989)

-crainbebo

Fallin' - Alicia Keys (2001)

Now I'll sit back and wait for the next post by a fan of Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds. :)

Not sure we are all playing by the same rules. scanman and crainbebo come up with these titles that have no words in common with the previous song. Nevertheless...

Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles

"Buy Me A Rose" - Kenny Rogers (the words "Buy Me" are in this song, as is the Beatles one. 1999)

(P.S. I think I did screw up close to the end of page 1. Maybe there shouldn't be the same artist in two separate posts.)

-crainbebo

Ooh! Ooh! (Said in my best Arnold Horshack voice.) I have a good one:

Buy For Me The Rain - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band (1967)

"Rain" and "Song." Of course the next song has to be:

Singin' In The Rain - Gene Kelly (1952}

"Keep Your Head Up" - Andy Grammer (2011)

-crainbebo

Back
Top Bottom