• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Active Rock

Why does the gator play the killer and lit but won't play nine inch nails and rob zombie? it is confused I think. 94.3 has horrible ratings, I am surprised clear channel hasn't flipped it to active rock for the palm beaches to lock up rock for the area. I know broward and dade aren't rock markets but palm beach and the treasure coast still are.

South Florida Rock Radio

Why does the gator play the killer and lit but won't play nine inch nails and rob zombie? it is confused I think. 94.3 has horrible ratings, I am surprised clear channel hasn't flipped it to active rock for the palm beaches to lock up rock for the area. I know broward and dade aren't rock markets but palm beach and the treasure coast still are.

Your right on. Sad state for rock on FM in South Florida. Check out local rock online at www.SouthFloridaRock.com

Isn't there a legal reason why the spelling is "Gater"? I think I read that years ago. Someone else has the trademark for "Gator." The "Gator Country" in Fort Myers, however, spells it with an "o."

Yes, there was a trademark conflict, but it is really very simple. If the name isn't available don't use it! It just looks so stupid to misspell "gator". It is time for them to stop seeming illiterate and come with a new name!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom