• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Am 740

what share & cume does AM740---CFZM have now ?

I think there's a typo on the BBM site. It reads "2+"
That's awful young! lol
I think it was meant to read "12+"

CFZM in Toronto is holding onto a respectable 4.1 share of "12+" audience
Their Cume = 1,192.9 and daily cume = 150.2
Keeping on mind that (most likely) most of their listeners are well into their 60's.

I think there's a typo on the BBM site. It reads "2+"
That's awful young! lol
I think it was meant to read "12+"

CFZM in Toronto is holding onto a respectable 4.1 share of "12+" audience
Their Cume = 1,192.9 and daily cume = 150.2
Keeping on mind that (most likely) most of their listeners are well into their 60's.

Actually, that's not a typo. A carry over from the tv side where it makes more sense to have a ppm device pick up that Mommy put on Dora the Explorer for little Sue to watch. Arbitron (now Nielsen Audio) in the US has the radio age set at 6, which is more reasonable and which BBM should follow but don't.

Thank-you.
Prior to PPM, I'm pretty sure it was 12+. I suppose a ten year old kid could have still managed to fill out a diary and BBM would never know, but we're living in the PPM times now.
I'm just laughing now, as I picture a 2 year old actually reaching up and trying to change the station.
(which respectfully is a lot easier these days, a simple button push instead of actually having to fiddle with a dial, like it's a toy... lol)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom