• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Which ABC shows would you save?

gregg75

Star Participant
Considering most are more bad than good, what is worth saving?

Betrayal
The Neighbors
Trophy Wife
Last Man Standing
Nashville
Mixology
Super Fun Night
Revenge
The Goldbergs
Suburgatory
Castle
The Middle
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Once Upon A Time
Grey’s Anatomy
Resurrection
Scandal
Modern Family

I’d only save Suburgatory and The Neighbors (even though both are not up to par with
what they were) and The Neighbors will probably not get another season. REPLACE all
the rest, even The Flintstones would be an improvement.
My score for ABC: 20 out of 100 F

I enjoy Resurrection. Like Revolution, it's close to being a cable series.

Last Man Standing, The Goldbergs and The Middle are some of my favorites. I hope they are all renewed. I could care less about any of the others listed.

"Considering most are more bad than good, what is worth saving?" Beginning to notice a pattern here with these lists.

I only watch Nashville because it is shot here and I recognize some of the scenery. Otherwise, I probably would not watch it. I like the Goldbergs, but Trophy Wife and Mixology (especially those two) are just plain crap. They would do better to bring back Rebel Wilson and Super Fun Night instead of Mixology. The Middle and Suburgatory are okay, but not great. I still watch Grey's Anatomy. Most of the rest of that list, I don't even watch enough to comment on.

Last Man Standing, Mixology (maybe another season), Nashville, The Middle, Modern Family, Shark Tank (love the investors!), Resurrection, and I WISH Grey’s Anatomy could continue on after this season.

-crainbebo

ABC should mix it up and have Whoopi Goldberg join "The Goldbergs."

When it comes to the Fall shows, I would only save The Goldbergs, Suburgatory, Castle, The Middle, Marvel's Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D., Grey's Anatomy, and Modern Family. I like Mixology, but I don't see it going into a second season. It'll most likely go down as a limited series.

As for the Summer shows, I would only save Wipeout, Rookie Blue (which is already slated to come back this Summer), and Whodunnit? (that show was awesome). Mistresses and Motive do not need to come back. They are terrible. Unfortunately, they're coming back this Summer anyway. That is all.

None of those summer shows need to continue. ESPECIALLY WIPEOUT! I hate that show. People falling into the water - oh, haha that's so funny. Not. ABC should use that time to feed old "Growing Pains" reruns.

-crainbebo

Last Man Standing and The Middle are the only two ABC shows I watch.

Just the ones I like. Others may be worth saving.

The Neighbors
Last Man Standing
Nashville
The Middle
Once Upon A Time
Scandal
Modern Family

Last edited:
None of those summer shows need to continue. ESPECIALLY WIPEOUT! I hate that show. People falling into the water - oh, haha that's so funny. Not. ABC should use that time to feed old "Growing Pains" reruns.

-crainbebo

I know it's not funny watching people fall into the water. I don't tune in to Wipeout for that. I tune in because sometimes John Henson, one of the co-hosts, tends to be funny on some things. As for the other 2 co-hosts (John Anderson & Jill Wagner), they're not funny at all on anything. But that's okay. As for the comedy "Growing Pains", it should be resurrected from the dead. The Flintstones should be resurrected from the dead as well. The ABC Summer could be called "The Flintstones/Growing Pains Summer". Anyway, that is all.

None of those summer shows need to continue. ESPECIALLY WIPEOUT! I hate that show. People falling into the water - oh, haha that's so funny. Not.
-crainbebo

What's funny is the dialog that goes along with people falling in the water. And the nicknames they give the contestants.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom