• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New diginet on WTVE- "the works"

P

PhillyWatch

Channel surfing last night I noticed that WTVE Reading has dropped the lackluster "Soul of the South" diginet on 51.2 and instead is running something called "the works". I caught it during an old western and a spot for the network is billing it as another classic movie channel in the same realm as the recently launched "Get TV".

Anybody know of any further information on "the works"? I tried some googling to no avail.

I like the old B rated movies they are showing, but for some reason, on the program guide that Comcast uses, there is nothing which is odd...But its alot better than that crap they had on before, Soul of the South...

Not much is known about The Works, but WTVE's parent company NRJ TV signed an affiliation agreement with them which also includes Channel 57.5 in Houston replacing COZI TV, which goes over to the Telemundo O&O, WMFP Channel 62.5 in Boston, and WZME Channel 43.2 in Bridgeport, CT replacing Retro TV or RTV or whatever they're calling themselves this week as they slide down to 43.3. Maybe NRJ will move The Works to 43.1 in Bridgeport once they have to drop ME-TV.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom