• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WZEZ Nashville

passtheword

Star Participant
The web site appears to be hung. I can't get it to load. What is this?

The web site appears to be hung. I can't get it to load. What is this?

Online tribute to the old WZEZ 'EZ 93', an easy listening and beautiful instrumentals station in Nashville during the 70's, 80's and early 90's.

Try the URL again. . seems like it is working OK for me. .

(and yes, I am the owner of that site).

-M

I remember when 92.9 dropped the elevator music for AC. The little old ladies were mad, and the station was making and poking fun at it's former format. Actually, if you had a good analog stereo tuner with a hyped up amp, the elevator music sound good. Somebody told me that Nashville should bring back that easy listening format. Why bother, it's On Line now, and the car dashboards are changing to receiving all music audio streams.

Update: WZEZ-DB (EZ 93) has moved back to its original home at wzez93.tk. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom