• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Caribbean Radio?

Wimmmex

Star Participant
Does anyone know of a bulletin board or discussion forum for Caribbean radio?

Does anyone know a good authority on Caribbean radio? ...maybe a contact that knows all about radio in the Caribbean?

Thanks!

(I notice that we don't have a Caribbean radio section here on radiodiscussions.com )

Does anyone know of a bulletin board or discussion forum for Caribbean radio?

Does anyone know a good authority on Caribbean radio? ...maybe a contact that knows all about radio in the Caribbean?

Thanks!

(I notice that we don't have a Caribbean radio section here on radiodiscussions.com )

The Caribbean covers an area that is absolutely huge. It included the Greater Antilles, home to Puerto Rico, Cuba, Haiti and the Dominican Republic. Then there are the hundreds of Windward and Leeward Islands, Jamaica, the Caymans, the Netherlands Antilles as well as the Caribbean Coast of Northern South America and Central America and even one island Department of Colombia.

Among the languages spoken are Dutch, Papiamento, Hindi, English, Spanish, French, Kreyol and Garófono. So just based on all the languages, there is not going to be any Caribbean forum. If there are any country specific boards, I do not know of them.

Puerto Rico, USA, has a forum here. But, speaking as a multi-decade resident, programmer and manager there, we don't pay much attention to the rest of the Caribbean.

So, perhaps it would be best to specify what nation or area in the Caribe you want to inquire about.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom