• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

There's finally a new thread on the Voy discussion forum!

A

Avid Listener

After a 10 day wait, the censor at Pittsburgh Radio and TV Discussions on Voy finally let a new thread get started!

And surprisingly enough, it isn't about sports talk!

Your obsession about that forum is making me miss the WZUM guys.

And surprise, surprise! There's another new thread. What scintillating, interesting insight into the world of radio and television broadcasting has the censor approved? Is it about surprises in the ratings? A format change somewhere? No, it's even more exciting. It's about the weather! It's almost as exciting as Jack Bogut.

Wow! What a fascinating, intriguing, thought provoking bunch of discussions. Maybe KDKA should hire the censor from the Voy discussion forum to train call screeners for their talk shows. That would really prevent any unwanted interesting callers from getting the listeners too excited.

And surprise, surprise! There's another new thread. What scintillating, interesting insight into the world of radio and television broadcasting has the censor approved? Is it about surprises in the ratings? A format change somewhere? No, it's even more exciting. It's about the weather! It's almost as exciting as Jack Bogut.

Wow! What a fascinating, intriguing, thought provoking bunch of discussions. Maybe KDKA should hire the censor from the Voy discussion forum to train call screeners for their talk shows. That would really prevent any unwanted interesting callers from getting the listeners too excited.

Just curious. Do you think your posts complaining about that forum are the least bit interesting?

Your obsession about that forum is making me miss the WZUM guys.

I notice that you haven't started any threads or posted in any existing threads. Your status is "guest". Nothing would thrill me more than to read something interesting about Pittsburgh radio, with some back-and-forth exchange of differences of opinion. Do you have anything to add along those lines?

For both of the people who actually follow either of the Voy forums or this one, it appears that there is a technical glitch affecting Voy discussion forums (or "fora" to be pedantic about it). On both the Pittsburgh Radio and TV and the Pittsburgh Radio and TV nostalgia forums, the most recent threads aren't showing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom