• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What's Curtis Media up to now?

I am not sure what Is going on here .. guess the treads were picked up where they left off. Was reading something and it was talking about an ice storm .. go figure.

I can explain. 101.1 FM has not been the same where I live since that ice storm. That was the one Curtis station I could pick up, though I have been known to pick up Channel 96.1 under certain conditions.

Last edited:
I read in the News & Observer that the bluegrass format on 102.3 is permanent, or at least they're going to see how the ratings look.

Sorry, there's no link that I'm aware of.

By the way, vchimpanzee, what do you mean about that quote? Does that mean La Ley is changing dial positions (again), and that 101.1 is getting another format?

The quote doesn't mean anything. I just enjoy hearing the people speaking Spanish get all excited. I don't know that they are necessarily more excited than English-speaking announcers but it just seems that way.

What isn't Curtis up to, is the question? From what I've heard that company has gone downhill in a major way. They can't even get people to work there, perhaps maybe because the locals are on to their nonsense and instability? Perhaps the mass exodus over the last 2 years makes one question from a far if they have the revenue to back up the ratings...Oh well, it should be known your reputation proceeds you...

What isn't Curtis up to, is the question? From what I've heard that company has gone downhill in a major way. They can't even get people to work there, perhaps maybe because the locals are on to their nonsense and instability? Perhaps the mass exodus over the last 2 years makes one question from a far if they have the revenue to back up the ratings...Oh well, it should be known your reputation proceeds you...
Check your FACTS!

Lisa is one of the best program Director There is no wonder that she wins national accolades on a regular basis. she program to deliver great entertainment, fun and format content, but she understands the relationship of both the audience needs and the advertisers needs. Lisa "gets" the dynamics of the broadcast industry. Lisa is a fierce competitor, but does so in a very professional way and always wins the country music battle because she's smart QDR will continue to be the Number 1 country station in the nation!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom