• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

95.5 The Game / The Crew

• Thread starter ObservantRadioGuy
  • Start date
O

ObservantRadioGuy

Just noticed 95.5 The Game post about carrying the Crew and a DC United Game.

I know WTVN had them in the past. But, is 955 carrying them now?

Yep. I had been hearing rumors to back before Christmas that this would happen, but now apparently it's official. Seems like 95.5 will have all Crew-related programming, as opposed to in the past where 610 would carry games and 1460 would have "Inside the Crew."

Makes sense for wilks to have a sports team to air while the Browns are in off season. Anything that can attract people to their station over 1460/97.1, 1230 and 610 is a benefit to them.

What happened to Archie? I listen to this station so little that I didn't even know he was gone until my brother-in-law mentioned it yesterday.

Archie has been gone since early in March, I never did hear any reason for it, just one day he was off the air and no trace of him on the web site.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom