• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Legends 100.3 on air!!! ???

thebeach33445

Leading Participant
I see that Legends 100.3 is on air!!! BUT WHAT A CRAPPY SIGNAL!! Can not hear it in SOUTH COUNTY!! Again if you are going to serve the county you need to serve the WHOLE county.

T.J.

Did you take a look at that weird tower they are using, never saw anything like it, very strange.

I'm confused. Doesn't WIOD have an FM translator on 100.3 in the Miami area? They list 100.3 along with 610 on their website. So how can there be another 100.3 in Miami?

There is also a strong 100.3 in Plantation Key. Word was that WIOD's translator would be moving to 101.1. So far, that has not happened.

While I love the uniqueness of the Legends format, the signal is pathetic. Not only is the station hard to hear in South County, it is scratchy in Lake Worth! The signal is no better than that of Seaview Radio.

My only hope is that if the WIOD translator ever vacates 100.3, Legends will be able to power up.

They are a class A coming from the 94.3 stick on 53'rd st and Ausi ave.
What do you want, WRMF?
Here is what you get.

I'm confused. Doesn't WIOD have an FM translator on 100.3 in the Miami area? They list 100.3 along with 610 on their website. So how can there be another 100.3 in Miami?
If I'm not mistaken, translators are a secondary service. So if a fully licensed station can power up and it would affect a translator, it has to move or shut down.

Does anyone remember how loooong it took 104.3 to move to Hallandale?
Do not expect W262AN to be gone by the end of this week.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom