• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Hot 96.9 One Year On

His last charting single was "That Girl" with Shaggy in.... 1996! Trust me, NO ONE is missing hearing Maxi Priest. I'd say he's in the twilight of his career, if he even has a career. Maxi Priest, that's a funny one. LOL

big city 101.3 is the best out there. Who else plays Maxi Priest new song? Tell me who? touch 106.1 is also great. They cater to the community.
Jill Strada ought to be ashamed of herself. She used to be an assistant boss at KISS 98.7. For someone who used to work at that station, and come here to boston, to put the same songs on that's on other stations. come on now

Now the question isn't about good radio here, it is whether these stations are licensed or not. Its kinda surprising that Greater Media hasn't made much of a stink about the Touch. I am sure that is interfering with WROR somewhere.

hot 96.9 needs to get with it. Freddie Jackson has new music out. Either them or Magic 106.7 or Mix 104.1 needs to get with it. Freddie Jackson has been sounding real great lately

hot 96.9 needs to get with it. Freddie Jackson has new music out. Either them or Magic 106.7 or Mix 104.1 needs to get with it. Freddie Jackson has been sounding real great lately

Freddie Jackson?!?! As in "Rock Me Tonight For Old Time's Sake" Freddie Jackson?! From... almost 30 years ago?! Where the hell are you getting these people, pulling them out of your rear end? Thankfully you AREN'T programming a radio station! I think the only one who needs to "get with it" is you, with some NEW CURRENT music my friend!

you people are prejudice
Freddie Jackson does has new music out. Go on Youtube and see for fourself.
You people suck here
you're the ones who's brain is in your a**
sitting in your mom's basement being here bashing everyone
that's why that poor girl lost her job on wbz all because of you people who don't know a dam thing about nothing

I would bet lots of $$$$$ that this unregistered user is LAURO. No harm meant.

Freddie Jackson on Mix?

This is probably the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on these boards. With all due respect.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom