• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Siriusxm holly online channel 781

I listened to them then they were on Ch.17 during the holidays, it was OK, but they could of used a little more variety. Seems like their catalog was a little limited

All Christmas all the time has been tried on terrestrial radio, it loses its appeal, you will get bored of it.

It's great channel with a large selection my only thing is that I wish it had more of the classic songs sang by the origional artists like the song how the grinch stole christmas they have a very bad fake version it's terrible

Tuned in to holly to hear the origional version of your a mean one mr grinch not that fake crappy one they've been playing since January THANK U SIRIUSXM

I listened to holly a lot. They do a better job between January and November. When it hits the radios the playlist goes to crap.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom