• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Howdy

I know how to find out who all made it back: Start a KAAM thread!

Jaan McCoy is back on KAAM hosting one of their informercials - yes really!

I know how to find out who all made it back: Start a KAAM thread!

Jaan McCoy is back on KAAM hosting one of their informercials - yes really!

Any idea when KAAM will be back on full power? We miss them in Houston.

I've been driving between DFW and Killeen quite a bit lately and KAAM is still pretty decent during the day. Of course that doesn't mean they have solved the problem. Though "Junior" is separate from Crawford Broadcasting these days, I'm surprised the Crawford DOE hasn't offered to fix it....he built the DA back in the early 90's.

I've been driving between DFW and Killeen quite a bit lately and KAAM is still pretty decent during the day. Of course that doesn't mean they have solved the problem. Though "Junior" is separate from Crawford Broadcasting these days, I'm surprised the Crawford DOE hasn't offered to fix it....he built the DA back in the early 90's.

Houston is pretty far afield for them, I know, but parts of NW Houston like Cypress got almost static free reception when I was testing ten years ago. Now Cypress barely gets a signal at all. Very dramatic difference in strength that can't all be due to HD.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom