• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

I am enjoying WGN

Live local shows all day and all night. I really like what WGN is doing. I listen on line from Pennsylvania and at night with the skywave,and I was in Chicago yesterday and heard the comedian Richard Lewis, talk about skee ball, a nice interview about JFK,talk about insult comedians with actual clips with Don Rickles and Johnny Carson and interviews with Dan Rather and Doc Severenson, and that's just when I tuned in. It 's a nice break from the usual Rush,Sean,right wing rhetoric that is heard on virtually every other talk station. From Pete McMurray through Garry Meier, all the hosts sound good and it is so refreshing to listen to the station. Kudos to WGN It's a refreshing change from the same old same old.

Live local shows all day and all night. I really like what WGN is doing. I listen on line from Pennsylvania and at night with the skywave,and I was in Chicago yesterday and heard the comedian Richard Lewis, talk about skee ball, a nice interview about JFK,talk about insult comedians with actual clips with Don Rickles and Johnny Carson and interviews with Dan Rather and Doc Severenson, and that's just when I tuned in. It 's a nice break from the usual Rush,Sean,right wing rhetoric that is heard on virtually every other talk station. From Pete McMurray through Garry Meier, all the hosts sound good and it is so refreshing to listen to the station. Kudos to WGN It's a refreshing change from the same old same old.

I couldn't agree more.

I just hope the rest of talkradio hasn't so ruined the rep of talk, that normal people who would enjoy entertaining talk programming like this, haven't completely tuned out the format by now.

Most of talkradio is so idiotic. The robots/clones are the worst.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom