• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Peakumulus

Oh, just wait and see... Cloudy days ahead, indeed.

still waiting… would love to see the 580/105.9 become something that is not a cesspool of lies, but come on Boomer you're being way too obscure, you've gotta come up with more than 'wait and see' after 3 months.
"We can do the Innuendo
We can dance and sing
When it's said and done
We haven't told you a thing
We all know that Crap is King
Give us dirty laundry"
So far the crap from the Palm Av. radio bunker is still king, unfortunately. 'Cloudy days ahead' ? Hoping for a gully washer but time/hope is running short.

still waiting… would love to see the 580/105.9 become something that is not a cesspool of lies

You'd be waiting for ever for that.

Dropping Overnight America for Red Eye, is an example of cloudy days. Just let Fresno's morning news, Appleton, j&j, or CD, slide a little and see more crap changes. The problem is that all Cumulus programming is pretty horrible, but it is the only place kmj is aloud to look these days.

Other than Imus. I hope somehow the I man ends up on KMJ, not at the cost of the morning news maybe as an early morning replacement for the WSJ.

I do hope KMJ keeps beating CC's powertalk. That station has 100% no value to the community. Seems like KMJ still has some non partisan value... maybe 10%?

Auto Shop Talk, Radio-Tradio, Radio Real Estate, Fresno's Morning news (ok some bias but still serves to inform mostly).

Do they still play the commonwealth club?

Beyond the beltway.

Ok thats it. Everything else is right wing.

Whats on powertalk that is not 100% right wing? (or paid) Handle on the law, Leo Laporte?

The cloudy days ahead? If KMJ'S ratings stumble, it becomes a crappier version of powertalk.

On the bright side 940 is doing a great job with the 'dogs. I really hope they're making money.

Nice to not HAVE to listen to KMJ or powertalk.

Last edited:
Why do the big wigs still stand behind the long name of "News talk 580 KMJ, uh, and 105.9 KMJ" instead of just simply saying "KMJ 580 & 105.9" ???

That cluster made the news girl on 26 sound like an idiot when talking about their debate that is coming up

Why do the big wigs still stand behind the long name of "News talk 580 KMJ, uh, and 105.9 KMJ" instead of just simply saying "KMJ 580 & 105.9" ???

That cluster made the news girl on 26 sound like an idiot when talking about their debate that is coming up

When do the anchors/reporters not look like idiots at 26? Aside from the nonsense at 24, they're the worst station in town.

KMJ will drop Ramsey on June 30th. Ramsey will go to 1680. I think that was the only non similcast show left(?)

I've noticed they've been saying 105.9 before 580 a lot lately.

Wonder how long before the two stations stop running separate ad sets.

Whelp now we know.

BTW Overnight America is back, on 1680!

Good on ya Jims!

(Plural of Jim?)

Too bad about the lack of overnight power, can't hear it in Porterville or Merced. j/k

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom