• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Retro TV & THIS TV switch on WANN

gregg75

Star Participant
THIS is now on 32.2 and Retro is on 32.9. Seems to be better for both (clearer), maybe they bought some new
equipment. Guess they're still working on stuff......the audio for Oldie Goldie is now also the audio on Moxie.

I need someone to record The Doctors, the 1960s daytime drama that begins on September 29th on Retro TV. The series will air from 12pm to 1pm Monday through Friday. I would like the program recorded on DVD or a flash drive. I will supply he DVD/flash drive and stamped, self-addressed envelope. I will also compensate you. This is an easy way to earn extra money with little effort and help someone else. I need someone very reliable who can record for me five days a week. PM if you're willing and able. Thanks!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom