• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

"New Music Alternative" on Facebook

acheron1982

Star Participant
Hey guys-

I've decided to start up an open group page on facebook. You can find it by searching "New Music Alternative". That is the title of the page so hopefully you will not have any trouble locating it.

The goal is to share new music. Most of my new music I get from New Music shows on Radio 104.5, WEQX, and Alt 98.9. I also hear stuff off Sirius XMU and even Alt Nation since most of their music has not made it to the mainstream airwaves.

The thought is if you hear something, share it via Youtube.

Again, the group is open (for now) so like the page and get others to do the same. I researched facebook prior to doing this and I could not find any groups.

Now, instead of searching all the misc. websites underground for new music, all you have to do is come to one spot. When new albums are being streamed - My hopes is someone will like us from the page.

Cheers!

Hm, I see Broken Bells has a new album out. Thanks for the info! I'll check it out at the office tomorrow!

Hey guys-

I've decided to start up an open group page on facebook. You can find it by searching "New Music Alternative". That is the title of the page so hopefully you will not have any trouble locating it.

The goal is to share new music. Most of my new music I get from New Music shows on Radio 104.5, WEQX, and Alt 98.9. I also hear stuff off Sirius XMU and even Alt Nation since most of their music has not made it to the mainstream airwaves.

The thought is if you hear something, share it via Youtube.

Again, the group is open (for now) so like the page and get others to do the same. I researched facebook prior to doing this and I could not find any groups.

Now, instead of searching all the misc. websites underground for new music, all you have to do is come to one spot. When new albums are being streamed - My hopes is someone will like us from the page.

Cheers!

I typed "New Music Alternative" in my Facebook search window to no avail. No results. Can you post the actual link, please?

Hey guys/gals-

Site is starting off slow and wanted to get it out there. New site where you simply share new alternative music. We try to make it a little less obscure on Thursday with Throw Back Thursday's. Find a band, hear a song, want to share? Go to youtube, find the artist/song and share in our group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/179579288898799/

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom