• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

A KOOL 6+ October

Then we're paying 6.5-7 times cash flow, which means we give them the Gremlin and they give us Lumberyard 14~Forty and a check for $25.00. Sounds fair to Nurse Jeff and me!

I'll counteroffer my 2004 Dodge Neon for 1440 and a six-pack of Moose Drool. :D

Last edited:
Additional good news - the Gremlin can also function as a back up power supply for the Lamptimer as its tail lights put out more radiated power than does that garage door opener transmitter.

And the carbon footprint of that Nautel is nothing compared to the Gremlin's. But then again, we've never had a 0.2 in the ratings!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom