• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Looking for Sandy Megowen

Barismom525

Hello All,

I am looking for my friend and former colleague, Sandy Megowen. I did a Google search and landed here. I tried searching her name once I registered, but came up empty-handed. The microscopic amount I was able to see on LinkedIn (since I don't have a profile there yet) indicated that she was with Insight, but Googling there was a black hole that only led to Time Warner.

Any work-related email addy or even a switchboard phone number to a live person in the Greater Cincinnati area who may be able to put me into her VM inbox would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

I was doing high school football & basketball games at WLYK in Milford, Ohio when Sandy was there. That would have been around 1974-75. I later heard heard her in the late 1970's on WCKY Radio, but don't know what happened to her after that. I do know that Sandy was in the same class with Jerry Lucas at Middletown High School. That means she would have graduated in 1958 although I don't remember what her maiden-name was.

I worked with Sandy at 1530 in the mid 90's. She was very active in voice over work. Sorry, don't know where she is today.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom