• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Pete Sheppard A No-Show This Morning On WCAP

After the 11:00 am newscast, when Pete Sheppard was SUPPOSED to start his new show on WCAP-AM. there was a National Guard PSA, then the regular show that has always been on at that time when WCAP is on-the-air appeared. The announcements at Pete Sheppard's Facebook(tm) and Twitter(tm) pages about doing a radio show on WCAP have been taken down.

It's now 3:10 pm Eastern time (Radiodiscussions seems to be on some other clock)

Go into your RD profile settings and change the clock to your time zone.

R

yep, "Memory Lane" was on until 11, then Jack Baldwin was on with what he tries to pass off as radio

God it was painful....... I mean really bad radio

Jimmy Mac ‏@fatboypat 8 Sep

@PShep326 Pete I think I missed the announcement , u on the air ..where are u..??..thanx Meat a loyal friend JMAC.......
Expand

Pete Sheppard ‏@PShep326 8 Sep

@fatboypat will have something "official" hopefully this week...just working out some details..I will keep you posted

if he didn't show for work like WBZ's Brien didn't one night let's change this into another Brein thread... we can't have too many.

Buick59, I don't get you. You claim that you don't care about Ms. Brien or her fabulous show, yet you are posting on here as if you are her agent.

Nah, would her agent tell you to write to Peter Casey and complain.........just trying to help out by keeping the threads active.

Pete's twitter also via Mark at boston-radio-interest:
WCAP
>.Exciting programming news: @PShep326 joins the WCAP family, hosting The Pete Sheppard Show Monday thru Wednesday 11am-Noon, beginning 9/23
@PShep326 will also host a weekly football post-game show beginning this Sunday, September 22nd. Welcome to the team Pete!
>Very happy to be joining the team at 980 WCAP!!

Supposedly still having xmtr issues (on backup)

Pete's twitter also via Mark at boston-radio-interest:
WCAP
>.Exciting programming news: @PShep326 joins the WCAP family, hosting The Pete Sheppard Show Monday thru Wednesday 11am-Noon, beginning 9/23
@PShep326 will also host a weekly football post-game show beginning this Sunday, September 22nd. Welcome to the team Pete!
>Very happy to be joining the team at 980 WCAP!!

Supposedly still having xmtr issues (on backup)

I give it a month...

This is starting to get sad......and a bit pathetic. It's now very likely that Pete Sheppard will spend the rest of his career trying......in vain......to recapture that fleeting moment of glory......when men living in thier mother's basements all over New England adored "Pete the Meat" on WEEI's afternoon drive show: "The Giggling Gargantuans In The Afternoon".

Sad......sad......

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom