• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Labor day mixes!

I haven't heard anything here in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, but of course I'm working three jobs right now, so basically I wouldn't hear anything, anyway.

97.9 The Beat is doing a Labor Day Mixmaster Weekend.

96.1 The Beat in Colorado Springs used to do Labor Day mixes, but not anymore since they're playing music from Clear Channel Premium Choice's WiLD rhythmic format feed. That sucks because it used to be a great station when they were in the mix for the 4th of July, Memorial Day, and Labor Day. Guess I'll have to reconsider cancelling my satellite radio subscription.

96.1 The Beat used to be in the mix for Labor Day weekend, but not anymore. They're treating Labor Day as a regular workday by playing music from Clear Channel Premium Choice's WiLD rhythmic format feed. I doubt they'll ever go back to playing Memorial Day, 4th of July or Labor Day weekend mixes.

K104 is doing the Labor Day Block Party Mix.

Atlanta- HOT 107.9 and STREETZ 94.5 battled it out all weekend long in the mix and live club broadcast. V103 did nothing special except a live club broadcast Sunday 10pm-2am.

Old School 94.5 did the "Backyard Boogie Mix" and I didn't know anything about it until it was too late...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom