• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Don Berns returns to the air!!

Thought this is worth a mention...Don Berns {Debaser} will be doing a guest on-air shift from 3 to 5pm {Eastern Time} from Toronto's Indie 88.1...www.indie88.com. on Thursday the 22nd. Really looking forward to hearing another class guy on air again!! :)

I saw a blurb about Indie 88 a few days ago, apparently just authorized by CRTC.

Listening now...the knowledge and passion for the music are still there. And it's as contagious as it ever was.

SirRoxalot said:
I can see the headline now:
BERNS IS CONTAGIOUS

LOL...makes my day!

I listened, not my kind of music but I found it interesting. I enjoy Don Berns. Seems like an interesting guy.

I can see the headline now:
BERNS IS CONTAGIOUS

ROTFLMAO
Thanks, Rox...and the rest of you. The show is still archived as far as I know. Just go to the station's site and search using my name. Hopefully you'll find the music interesting, to say the least.

=d=

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom