• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Dan Sileo New Host At WMEN

exboardop said:
I dont get it. How is this guy continually able to get a job? Is it brokered?
The fact that he is snatching an hour of a midday hosts show makes me think it may be. If it's not a brokered show, can they not find one guy who can do the job without being fired not once, but twice, for making insensitive/racist remarks?

Riley "N-Word" Cooper may be available if that is the standard. He has Florida connections as well, so he is just about as qualified.

Sileo replaced Sid Rosenberg at WQAM, who was fired for a DUI if I recall...

The morning host at WMEN is... you guessed it... Sid Rosenberg....

And they carry NBC Sports Radio and the Yankees.....

He was on in Los Angeles and soon he will be on in Boston...I spoke to him on his facebook..Very nice guy and one of my favorites...WFAN and WIP and THE HUB in Boston are favorite stations of mine.

RMARTZKE said:
He was on in Los Angeles and soon he will be on in Boston...I spoke to him on his facebook..Very nice guy and one of my favorites...WFAN and WIP and THE HUB in Boston are favorite stations of mine.

Who are you talking about, Sileo or Rosenberg?

Parttimer said:
RMARTZKE said:

Who are you talking about, Sileo or Rosenberg?
Exactly what I was thinking

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom