• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Any good news or updates on Don Wade?

I had the pleasure of working in the Stone Container Building down the hall from Don and Roma back in the mid 80's. Since I've recently went through a years worth of hardcore Chemo myself, It is my sincere hope that Don is on the road to recovery. I now live in Dallas, and I was wondering if there were recent updates about Don's condition. Any news would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jay Walker

No idea. WLS has been so tight-lipped about it to the point of severe frustration. From what I've been able to gather, he is happy and living in Florida full time.

jrls4444 said:
No idea. WLS has been so tight-lipped about it to the point of severe frustration. From what I've been able to gather, he is happy and living in Florida full time.

That's good enough then.
Thanks
Jay

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom